- Women spend a little more than 70 days of their life shaving their legs.
- You see six lies per hour on the average soap opera.
- Americans spent $1.5 billion on single serve coffee pods in the past year.
- A British survey finds that people say they are most likely to cheat on their diets on Sunday nights between 7-10pm.
- According to a recent study, 2 out of 5 people have stopped talking to a friend because of an argument on Facebook or some other online entity.
Does your mate or member of your family have any weird sleeping habits? This was pretty funny. One guy's wife said he couldn't sleep with less than 5 pillows. A mother said that her daughter didn't talk in her sleep, but if you played the radio near her while she was sleeping, she would sing along.
TOP FIVE SIGNS YOU'RE PROBABLY NOT GOING TO GET PICKED IN THIS WEEK'S NFL DRAFT
1. You were named the Number One prospect by Always Wrong Magazine
2. No one believes those extra 60-pounds you put on are 'muscle'
3. Your coach and school have asked you not to use their names
4. When you met with the agent, you got winded just shaking hands
5. Your time in the 50-yard dash was in minutes