Teeterville Fire - UPDATE

Monday, 19 June 2017 12:30 Megan
Print PDF

A barn blaze that perished 16 chickens late Sunday morning in Teeterville has been deemed accidental.

The fire is believed to have started when a lawn tractor that was still hot being used earlier in the day ignited near combustible materials.

The fire was able to be contained before it spread to a nearby farmhouse.

The total damage to the barn is estimated at $100,000.

(Meghan Spotswood)

You are here:  

Ethnic Programming

German and Belgian programming

Visit Country107.3 online!

Country 107.3 New Country/Classic Country

Login