Oxford Alzheimer Walk Breaks Record

Tuesday, 13 February 2018 09:37 MH
Print PDF

The Alzheimer Society of Oxford is very excited to announce that this year’s Walk for Alzheimer’s in Tillsonburg, Ingersoll, and Woodstock raised a record-breaking $166,025.00. This amount represents an increase of $20,000.00 over the 2017 Walk.

The Walk for Alzheimer’s is the organization’s largest fundraiser each year. The money raised at the event remains in Oxford County and helps to provide crucial programs and services for local residents. The Alzheimer Society of Oxford receives 62% of their funding from the Local Health Integration Network and the remaining 38% is from fundraising and donations.

Walk for Alzheimer’s has continued to grow in its success since it began in 1994 and the Alzheimer Society of Oxford is already planning for the 2019 walks.

(DAP)

You are here:  

Ethnic Programming

German and Belgian programming

Visit Country107.3 online!

Country 107.3 New Country/Classic Country

Login